Founded in 1970, Maxweld and Braze is the wholesale division of the Weldamax Group. It began as a wholesale supplier of safety wear for the welding industry. But gradually expanded to include a full range of welding equipment and consumables backed by warranties, a local service center, and customer training.
High production costs in the USA and Europe meant new suppliers had to be found in the East. However, this brought further challenges in managing procurement, stock, and production, whilst ensuring optimum customer service.
- Required standardized data management throughout the Weldamax group
- Old systems were not integrated and lacked transparency
- Needed more control over inventory
- The inability to forecast sales and manage to purchase accurately resulted in incorrect inventory purchasing and holding
- Fluctuating Rand v. US Dollar exchange rate
- Epicor ERP
- Streamlines operations by integrating internal processes
- Ensures all areas of the business are transparent
- Helps to establish processes and systems within the group
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions is a business and software consulting firm that specializes in ERP systems, EDI, and Managed Services support for Manufacturers and Distributors. Serving small and medium-sized businesses since 2001, Encompass modernizes operations and automates processes for hundreds of customers across the globe. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. By identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of the Industry.