A New Epicor CPQ Release Is Coming Friday, October 21
Epicor is excited to announce the next major Epicor CPQ release on Friday, October 21, 11:00 PM – Saturday, October 22, 4:00 AM Eastern Time.
Read on to learn more and how to prepare for your upgrade.
What’s New in Epicor CPQ Release 22.214.171.124
This major release includes significant improvements, including modernizing the server framework and performance enhancements, especially for searching. This is also the first release that includes embedding Epicor’s new Automation Studio into the portal and a new 3D feature, Sketch and Extrude.
New features and enhancements include:
- 3D Features/Enhancements
- Sketch node and associated classes and UI
- Circle with center and radius path
- Utility to flip path direction
- Automatically determine to extrude direction instead of defaulting to 0,0,1
- Fix world transform of move sketch control point gizmo
- Allow reordering paths and control points in the editor
- Handle 3D paths
- Mechanisms for Sizing Sketches
- UI Shortcuts for creating new paths
- Close sketch extrusion surfaces
- Curve Path types for sketches
- Positioning and orienting a sketch in 3d space
- Add visualization renderer for sketches and paths
- Sweep feature
- Extrude feature
- Update to .NET 6
- Salesforce CPQ Integration enhancements
- Embedded Automation Studio
- Allow Quote Header fields to be marked “Searchable”
- Elastic Search
You can learn more about each feature by visiting the CPQ Wiki and make sure to check out our What’s New video on Epicor Learning Center.
What to Expect
Here’s what you need to know about your upgrade:
Friday, October 21, 11:00 PM – Saturday, October 22, 4:00 AM Eastern Time
While Epicor upgrades your Production to 126.96.36.199, your system will be unavailable from Friday, October 21, 11:00 PM – Saturday, October 22, 4:00 AM Eastern Time.
Note after the upgrade: swap out the old extension with the new .NET 6-enabled extension for customers using an Extension.
Dates are subject to change.
As a reminder, reach out to EpicCare whenever you have a question or need application support. We hope you are excited about the new innovations coming soon to Epicor CPQ. Thank you for your continued support as an Epicor customer.
Subscribe to Status Alerts
Subscribe to receive additional email or text notices regarding routine updates, scheduled maintenance, or system outages at status.epicor.com.