CV Technology manufactures solutions used to reduce the explosion and fire hazards associated with the handling of process powders and dry bulk materials. Launched in 1994, the company is now a worldwide market leader and vendor of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
In recent years, CV Technology sales have doubled, necessitating the move to a new 28,000 sq. ft. facility in Jupiter, Florida. This move was needed to fulfill the monthly engineering and manufacture of hundreds of explosion mitigation devices—ranging from vents and isolation valves to flameless vents and chemical suppression equipment.
- Tracking the status of components and assembly of products through the manufacturing cycle
- Reducing production delays
- Improving assembly times
- Epicor ERP®
- Doubled revenues since the system’s launch
- Increased marketplace competitiveness and overall profitability
- Reduced manufacturing costs and related labor and overhead
- Simplified the generation of everything from packing slips to invoices
- Improved job completion prediction and scheduling
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions is a business and software consulting firm that specializes in ERP systems, EDI, and Managed Services support for Manufacturers and Distributors. Serving small and medium-sized businesses since 2001, Encompass modernizes operations and automates processes for hundreds of customers across the globe. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. By identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of the Industry.