Quoting and estimating are critical processes for many manufacturers. Many software providers lack support for or fall short in delivering these essential needs. Fortunately, Epicor has teamed up with the SecturaSOFT to integrate cutting-edge quoting and estimating tools into the Epicor Kinetic ERP solution.
What is SecturaSOFT?
SecturaSOFT is a software company that develops Multi-Discipline Quoting and Estimating Software. Namely, the SecturaFAB and SecturaPAQ solutions. These solutions are designed around the needs of Fabricated Metals, Metal Services, Industrial Machinery, and Folded Carton manufacturers.
Featuring Breakout Capability, users can leverage easy-to-interpret graphical representation and estimating based on nested cutting carried out by specific equipment. Keep in mind that this software is not a nesting software. Rather, it uses nesting logic to show a possible nesting and estimate cutting times based on material and machine.
Notable features include:
- Nesting Estimation: nesting logic for building quotes in seconds
- Work Order Integration: easily utilize previously-stored geometry to make a quote into a work order
- 5-Axis Machining: custom tooling-setup for complex machining quotes
- Kinetic Material Integration: pull in materials data straight from Kinetic
See SecturaSOFT Solutions in Action
You can view the SecturaSOFT solutions, SecturaFAB and SecturaPAQ, in action by clicking on the respective links below.
If you have further questions, you cna review the links FAQ document here or reach out to an Encompass representative using the Contact Us link provided below.
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions is a business and software consulting firm that specializes in ERP systems, EDI, and Managed Services support for Manufacturers. Serving small and medium-sized businesses since 2001, Encompass modernizes operations and automates processes for hundreds of customers across the globe. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. By identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of Industry.
- Epicor Financial Planner Product Release January 25, 2022 - January 25, 2022
- Epicor Insights Annual Customer Conference | Dates and Registration Info - January 18, 2022
- Avalara TLS 1.2 Adoption Closes Security Risks for Customers - January 10, 2022