Epicor’s annual meeting, Insights, of Epicor customers, partners, and employees is right around the corner! Taking place May 21 – 24 in Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, Insights 2018 will bring together 3,000 attendees from around the world to learn, network, and celebrate together. The event is hosted by the Epicor Users Group and Epicor Corporation. Encompass Solutions will also be holding our annual customer appreciation reception.
The Benefits of Attending Epicor Insights 2018
Here’s what you can expect to get out of your attendance at Insights 2018:
- Classes – Dozens of 60-90 minute classes are held that are interactive, headed by subject matter experts, and allow questions.
- Hands-On Labs – The labs are more detailed and hands-on with lab exercises to enter into Epicor and view the results. Two people share a computer to perform the exercises.
- Extended Education Sessions – These unique classes are held the Saturday and Sunday before the conference. The sessions are far more in-depth than the labs held during the conference. Each session costs an additional $260 per attendee. The benefits they offer include smaller class sizes and product-specific training with access to technical experts in each instance.
- Solutions Pavilion – An on-site installation where Epicor and the Epicor Alliance partners demo solutions that extend the Epicor application. This is an opportunity to meet face-to-face with personnel to answer your business and technical questions.
- Latest Epicor Version – Take advantage of witnessing the latest version of Epicor 10 firsthand. If you’re running an older or legacy version of Epicor, this is the best opportunity to see what tools you’re missing out on.
- Solutions – Calculating the cost of independent research vs. getting real-time solutions at the conference is made easy and, in the case your team decides to implement, it can be enacted immediately.
- Discount – Your company receives a significant discount if you register four or more employees for the event.
- One-on-One Meetings – Opportunity to schedule One-on-One meetings with Epicor executives and subject matter experts who normally charge by the hour.
In addition, Insights is an excellent networking opportunity. Attendees each receive a color-coded lanyard according to the specific Epicor product used. This allows attendees to quickly identify others running the same products. This is an excellent opportunity for to you will identify attendees running the same version of the software as your company and allow you to discuss issues that your company is having.
Are you interested in attending Epicor Insights 2018?
Here are some tips and suggestions to address in a justification letter to present to management when seeking approval to attend:
- Compile a list of specific session topics, speakers, and other attendees that can speak directly to challenges your company is currently facing.
- Compare the cost of outside or on-site consultants versus the conference fee. Your meetings with subject matter experts and class time are included in the overall attendance price!
- Explain your networking strategy with other Epicor customers and experts and link this to company areas of interest, specific projects, or implementations.
Additional talking points to justify your attendance can include:
- A Focus on user efficiency and education, as well as cost savings, is provided by interactive lab sessions with Epicor product experts.
- Details regarding how you will implement at least one performance change based on what you’ll learn at the conference
- Documenting or highlighting specific savings associated with past attendance from a colleague or you personally.
- Form execution teams after the event, distribute the information, act on it, and follow up.
- A plan to train others and deliver a presentation to co-workers based on what you learned at Insights.
- The networking components of attendance and professional contacts that you can consult long after the conference ends.
- Detailed calculation of the cost of your independent research vs. getting real-time solutions at the conference.
- An outlined schedule of one-on-one meetings with Epicor executives, senior managers, and product experts during the 20-minute meeting sessions is provided in a special briefing room format.
Encompass Solutions Customer Appreciation Mingle
If you plan to attend Insights 2018 and wish to join us for the Encompass Customer Appreciation Mingle on Wednesday, May 23 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Opryland Delta Pavilion Gazebo, you can RSVP below. We hope to see you there!
Epicor aims to provide the most powerful ERP capabilities alongside accessibility to innovate how ERP is used, deployed, and managed by businesses. According to the company, this goes beyond reinventing interfaces and focuses more on the relationship between ERP systems and people. By removing the barriers standing between business and information, Epicor minimizes the steps taken to gain actionable insights and drive growth.
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions, Inc. is an ERP consulting firm and Epicor Platinum Partner that offers professional services in business consulting, project management, and software implementation. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems or addressing emerging challenges in corporate and operational growth, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. As experts in identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of the Industry.
- Farewell to Michele – Executive Viewpoint On Working With Encompass - August 24, 2022
- 8 Benefits of Quality Management | White Paper | Epicor Kinetic - March 8, 2022
- Epicor Kinetic Announces 1,000th Cloud Customer Milestone - February 14, 2022