Since 1962, Madsen’s has been engineering and producing some of the most noteworthy and innovative millwork products in Canada. The company prides itself in its veneering capabilities—searching the world for the finest veneers and lumbers to ensure its clients receive the best possible quality.
The company’s prior enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions consisted of various, disconnected systems and lacked real inventory metrics. “Before we switched to Epicor, we struggled with functionality between multiple platforms and experienced material losses, labor losses—different things like that impacted the business,” recalled Craig Leach, sales manager, Madsen’s Custom Cabinets.
- Find an ERP system capable of integrating disparate business departments
- Epicor® ERP
- Saved $200,000 CAD per year in throwaway material, over-ordering, underordering, and incorrectly issuing materials
- Reduced the time it takes for information to pass from shop floor to office
- Provided real-time business metrics to anyone with access to the Epicor ERP system
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions is a business and software consulting firm that specializes in ERP systems, EDI, and Managed Services support for Manufacturers and Distributors. Serving small and medium-sized businesses since 2001, Encompass modernizes operations and automates processes for hundreds of customers across the globe. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. By identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of Industry.
- 8 Benefits of Quality Management | White Paper | Epicor Kinetic - March 8, 2022
- Epicor Kinetic Announces 1,000th Cloud Customer Milestone - February 14, 2022
- Epicor Financial Planner Product Release January 25, 2022 - January 25, 2022