Greno Industries hosted an onsite Epicor Value Exchange Workshop to improve their understanding of Epicor systems, prepare for an upcoming upgrade and facilitate workforce training from experienced Epicor consultants. Greno Industries, headquartered in Schenectady, NY, offers machined parts for steam and gas turbines, generators, compressors and pumps, pulp and paper, and mining, among others. They are looking to expand into other industry verticals.
- Underutilization of Epicor 10.2.300.2
- Prepare for an upgrade to the next version of Epicor ERP
- Leverage the expertise of Epicor account professionals in-person
- Epicor® Value Exchange Workshop – Epicor ERP Education and Training
- Creating better processes as Greno Industries move more into aerospace
- Better utilization of basic Epicor functionality (Dashboards and BPMs)
- Bring disparate systems together
- True implementation of scheduling visibility
- Better capture of indirect labor costs
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions is a business and software consulting firm that specializes in ERP systems, EDI, and Managed Services support for Manufacturers and Distributors. Serving small and medium-sized businesses since 2001, Encompass modernizes operations and automates processes for hundreds of customers across the globe. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. By identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of the Industry.
- 8 Benefits of Quality Management | White Paper | Epicor Kinetic - March 8, 2022
- Epicor Kinetic Announces 1,000th Cloud Customer Milestone - February 14, 2022
- Epicor Financial Planner Product Release January 25, 2022 - January 25, 2022