Today, remaining agile and providing online access to your services and products is essential. Epicor Commerce Connect (ECC) Express is the ready-to-deploy eCommerce solution for small and medium-sized manufacturing and distribution businesses in the B2B space. With ECC Express, you can:
- Stay connected to valued customers and suppliers
- Deliver quality online experiences
- Keep employees engaged and productive
- Stay agile – start small, start quickly, be ready to scale
Minimum ERP Versions: Prophet 21 2019.1, Eclipse 9.07, Epicor ERP 10.2.200, BisTrack (UK) 3.9 SP36
Middleware pre-requisites: Prophet 21 and Eclipse: SOA API Servers; BisTrack (UK): Webtrack Web Services
What Is ECC Express?
Epicor ECC Express is an affordable, ready-to-deploy eCommerce solution built to be available as few as 3-5 days.
- The site is a no-frills storefront designed around a fixed Epicor theme, though it is designed to give essential ecommerce function and self-service portal tools.
- The offering comes with a live environment only, users will either need to upgrade or “get current” to enable testing environment.
- Users can upgrade any time to ECC Standard or ECC Advanced at any time
- If not upgraded after 12 months, a one-time “get current” fee of $1,000 will apply. Get Current Fee is applicable if the customer has not transitioned to other ECC tiers / offerings (ECC Base, ECC Standard, ECC Advanced) after 12 months of use. This fee is used to offset the costs of the additional test environment and testing that is needed when new ECC versions are implemented.
What Functionality Does ECC Express Provide?
Customer self-service portals – customers can log into the website to view accounts, orders, invoices, shipments, payments, and quotations within the site itself.
Customers can create an order through the ECC Express site as well, ensuring all necessary communications are routed through the provider’s Epicor system efficiently and securely.
Account management functionality is included, as well. This allows account admins to create users, assign permissions, and retire users responsible for viewing catalogue items, ERP orders, invoices, shipments, and payments.
Sales Rep Roles – Sales representatives using E10, Eclipse, and P21 can leverage Epicor ECC Express functionality to manage accounts, create quotes and submit orders for customers anywhere, even if remote access to their ERP system is not available.
Supplier connect (E10 only) – Suppliers may also connect to the system for RFQs, purchase orders, and PO change requests.
Elastic Search – users visiting the ECC Express site can use search functionality exactly as they would in the ECC standard and Advanced products to find products to create quotations, reference orders, submit RFQs, and more.
Who Should Use ECC Express?
Epicor ECC Express is geared toward B2B markets. It has features and functionality designed around new and existing relationships between businesses, their business partners, and their suppliers. Shopping cart functionality is not a part of the ECC Express offering.
Businesses with hundreds or a few thousand products are best suited for ECC Express. For businesses with 10’s of thousands of products, ECC standard or Advanced options are a better product to fit their needs.
What Are My ECC Express Deployment Options?
Currently, Epicor ECC Express is available only through Cloud (SaaS) deployment options.
ECC Express For Manufacturers Webinar
What Platform Powers ECC Express?
Epicor ECC Express, Standard, and Advanced products are powered by Magento, the leading commerce platform. Magento is the provider of the world-leading eCommerce platform on which ECC is built. We chose to collaborate with Magento because of their proven expertise, market presence and flexibility in B2C and B2B. A little on their pedigree – Magento has a huge global infrastructure, with the largest ecosystem of commerce technology and system integrator partners. To make sure you can build out the website that best expresses your brand and your customers’ needs, Magento offers several add-on modules, themes, integrations and skills. Scaleability is a critical factor as well – small size “mom and pop” organizations use Magento all the way through top multinationals.
Key Details of the Magento platform include:
- Founded in 2007
- #1 platform in both B2C and B2B
- 26% global market share(1)
- Largest ecosystem of commerce technology & system integrator partners
- Availability of more than 205,000 experienced developers
- Mid-sized merchants through $1B+ global conglomerates use Magento
- Feature rich, scalable enterprise platform enabled by modern technology
Sources: Global commerce market share, Hivemind, April 2015
Learn More About ECC Express
Explore ECC Express
For complementary log-in credentials in these demo sites, contact Encompass Solutions at email@example.com
Experience ECC Express
Schedule your personalized ECC Express Demo today using the contact button below and get your e-commerce site up and running within a week!
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions is a business and software consulting firm that specializes in ERP systems, EDI, and Managed Services support for Manufacturers and Distributors. Serving small and medium-sized businesses since 2001, Encompass modernizes operations and automates processes for hundreds of customers across the globe. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. By identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of Industry.