Budgeting is the lifeblood of any company and there are instances whereby the time the budget is complete, it’s already stale. Spreadsheets may be the go-to choice for budgeting and planning, but they quickly become error-prone, insecure, disconnected, time-consuming, and are non-collaborative. Many companies treat cash as an afterthought, neglecting to forecast the Balance Sheet because it’s simply too difficult. Instead, they rely on spreadsheets to organize data from a General Ledger.
Corporate Performance Management (or CPM) is an umbrella term for software applications that automate your business’s non-transactional processes – specifically picking up where your ERP system leaves off. We’re partnering with the CPM experts at Prophix to deliver a live webinar on Innovative Budgeting and Planning practices.
Budgeting And Planning Webinar
In this webinar, we discuss how to automate your financial processes to focus on analyzing trends in your data, promote collaboration and develop integrated financial planning across the organization.
After this webinar you will know how to:
- Breakdown the budgeting process in 5 easy steps
- Automate data entry and spend less time verifying calculations
- Compare budgets to actuals while maintaining data accuracy
- Influence process, people and infrastructure through innovation
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions, Inc. is an ERP consulting firm and Epicor Gold Partner that offers professional services in business consulting, project management, and software implementation. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems or addressing the emerging challenges in corporate and operational growth, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. As experts in identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of Industry.
- 2019 Innovations in Global Cloud ERP Suites – Report – Epicor ERP - February 23, 2021
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Manufacturing 2021 Predictions – Report – Epicor ERP - February 18, 2021
- Epicor Quality Management System (QMS) – FAQ – Epicor ERP - February 18, 2021