2018 Epicor Customer Excellence Award
Epicor Software Corporation, a developer and provider of industry-specific enterprise software designed to empower businesses and promote growth, recently held its third-annual Epicor Customer Excellence Global Awards program. As a result, numerous Epicor customers received accolades for an array of achievements. The ‘Customer of the Year awards recognizes those businesses that have embraced innovation and effectively leveraged Epicor solutions to transform operations. The results in business efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance speak for themselves. The 2018 Epicor Customer Excellence Award programs consider Epicor customers with operations in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, India, and Africa. Regional program winners are automatically considered to be finalists in the global categories for overall ‘Customer of the Year’ recognition.
For more information on Epicor Solutions and how Encompass can help to equip your business with these innovative technologies, contact us using the link below.
This announcement was previously published here, in the official Epicor newsroom.
2018 Epicor Customer Excellence Award Recipients
- Radwell International, Inc. is the Business Transformation global winner, chosen for implementing new processes and growth strategies with Epicor Prophet 21. The Prophet 21 Software gives Radwell a foundation that allows them to open new locations with a few mouse clicks as opposed to months of setup. Radwell also utilizes automated picking and warehouse solutions, reducing labor by 30% and improving pick output by approximately 40%.
- Northern Transformer leveraged Epicor Cloud ERP to upgrade the finance, purchasing, and inventory systems in addition to benefits associated with 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and bill of materials (BOMs). They are the global winner in the Cloud Deployment category.
- The Customer Experience category global award winner is Prophet 21 customer Jergens Industrial Supply. Jergens teamed up with MindHARBOR to design and launch an innovative Internet of Things (IoT) supply chain solution using Amazon Dash buttons. The solution enables on-premises remote resupply of products from WiFi-enabled IoT buttons, through a web portal, and into Prophet 21. The Prophet 21 Software has transformed how Jergens works with its customers, both increasing efficiencies, saving valuable time, and lowering costs.
- In the Rapid Time to Value category, Epicor ERP customer Rentokil Initial took home the global award by integrating its Time and Attendance system, Tensor, with Epicor ERP to provide a real-time data feed. This integration has enabled Rentokil Initial to accurately provide true costs and profitability for a range of products.
- The global winner in the Technology Innovator category is Epicor ERP customer Sistema, selected for seamlessly automating multiple processes using advanced technologies to drive down cost while adhering to aggressive business goals of doubling business turnover by 2020. Sistema can run more machines with the same amount of staff and has gone from 24/7 to 24/5 shifts with only occasional overtime shifts. Sistema’s warehousing solution now enables them to deliver on average 200 40-foot containers per month, doubling their output from 12 months prior.
“Congratulations to the Customer Excellence Global Awards recipients for showcasing how Epicor helps them unleash growth and stay competitive in their disruptive industries. It’s rewarding to see how our customers are creating value to their core business with our solutions. With a deep understanding of the industries we serve, our solutions promote growth while easing complexity. The strength of Epicor solutions lies in our unique ability to deliver industry-specific functionality and technology that fit our customers’ unique processes.”
Steve Murphy, Chief Executive Officer, Epicor Software
2018 Epicor Customer Excellence Award Criteria
Criteria used to evaluate nominations included customer, employee, and business impact, process improvements, and positive changes gained within the organization to demonstrate the benefits and impact of the technology on the customer’s business. Project complexity, business objectives, and results achieved were also weighed in the final decisions.
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions, Inc. is an ERP consulting firm, NetSuite Solution Provider, Suite Success Partner, and Epicor Gold Partner that offers professional services in business consulting, project management, and software implementation. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems or addressing emerging challenges in corporate and operational growth, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. As experts in identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of the Industry.
- 8 Benefits of Quality Management | White Paper | Epicor Kinetic - March 8, 2022
- Epicor Kinetic Announces 1,000th Cloud Customer Milestone - February 14, 2022
- Epicor Financial Planner Product Release January 25, 2022 - January 25, 2022